Have a similar issue to another user (see link below) - couple questions:
- How do we move it back to a form? Does this need to be done by support?
- I could have missed it, but is there a warning that this will remove the form so it’s only accessible as an app?
- When we have support needs, who do we need to contact? There’s only a generic form on the main page, but no phone number or direct email.
We’re in a panic mode at the moment - this wasn’t expected, and I want to ensure the higher-ups that your platform is safe/stable. Thanks!
My Form Data moved into App - How To - FormBot
Hi Mike Molenda,
No need to panic. I think you may have clicked on from settings section to move as app. I can move it back to forms if needed. Please provide me your user name and also the app link to get this resolved .
So i see that you already have the form created on as follows,
https://quotes.cyber74.com/ ← cdn usage
OR Quote submission
And a copy of app was also created as follows,
Confirm that i can get rid of the app url and keep the form one .
We are not showing anything when we click on all forms. Below is a screen shot of what we are seeing.
We do show the Cyber74 Quotes in the app section. We need to have this moved back to a form. Can you clarify what you need from us to accomplish this? Thanks.
Please confirm if i can get rid of the app section and just keep the form as it was . I did not want to touch anything until got confirmation on it.
If i remove the app it should only show up in the forms section . As by design it can be either or when you convert a form into an app
No worries - just double checking, we trust you
Please remove the app so we only have the form. Thanks so much!
Update done . Let me know if you see any issues . I kept a backup in case you changed your mind :).
In addition i have created task for my team to add following feature ,
- Show notification on the form setting screen that it would move the form into app
- Also added a task to let user move apps back to forms if converted from a form
Sounds great - we’ll take a look in the morning (7am US Eastern 10/25) and let you know if we need any changes.
Appreciate your help!!!