Unable to process the payment

Hi Mehran,

Trust me, it is not giving any chance to me to do authorize the payment. Once I click the subscribe button it is showing directly ‘Success’ message in green. I trying to ask any friend who has US credit card to pay the subscription.

Meanwhile can you extend the trial period for [seminar.subhwanti@gmail.com] just for few days? You can cancel trial period from leads.subhwanti@com. In return you can keep USD 9.95 also.

I am using this id because I have reached maximum reply reach from leads.subhwanti@gmail.com

Hi ,
Like i had said in previous ticket full refund was done already and we have not charged you any money.
As a good will gesture i am providing your user seminar.subhwanti@gmail.com trail till 21sth jan as requested. Please make sure you are able subscribe before the period end or the limit of submission reached.

Kind Regards,
Mehran

I don’t know how to thank you on this. Practically you really saved my job. Be rest assured I’ll pay the subscription before 21st of Jan.

Thank you so much once again.

2 Likes

Hi just a small request, please let me know what to do with SMTP field? Also, after everything doing correct - Some error in the input field message is showing.

Also need to know why this message is coming - DataTables warning: table id=package_subscription_table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see 7. Warning: Ajax error

Provide ,
User name
Form url

Kind Regards,
Mehran